First Bad Experience With Boost Reps

Highlighted

First Bad Experience With Boost Reps

Okay, so usually I have an awesome experience at boost stores. Things go smooth, the Boost employees are knowledgeable enough when I ask questions about the phones, and I'm out the door with a quickness. My last experience with Boost was a literal nightmare. I asked about the processor in one phone and the lady came over and read the cards to me and kept reading them after I had literally just read them. She tried to sell me on the promo phone in the window and then I asked about the J7. She checked for promos on it and came up with nothing. I ended up picking out the promo phone (lg stylo 4) cause it had near the same specs as the j7, and it's on promo. After picking my phone and case out she has to call a friend who also works at boost to walk her through the process of activating a phone on facetime and over the phone. We're talking employee passwords, phone carrier password for my phone, everything. I grumbled about the price a little cause I'm told I will have to pay full price after being told I'd be getting a promo price and her friend chimes in on the phone saying I can read the promo in the window. At one point a guy with the exact same stylo 4 came in and asked if I wanted to buy his and the boost employee literally told me I already paid for it and she couldn't refund it. After all this she's still unsuccessful in using my phone to calll hers to make sure it works. I think she tried about 3 times and still couldn't get it. I spent at least 2 maybe 3 hours there basically waiting on another boost employee (her friend) to come cause she didn't know the proper procedure to activate a phone. After all that her friend rings me up and I ask if she got the case when the original boost employee rung me up. She says no so she adds it and tells me I'm going to get a bundle deal cause I added the case.... Reciept says I got the promo 50$ deal on my phone that non switching customers get? All it said was national handset? promo..... But nothing about the so called bundle deal.... Literally the worst carrier experience I've had in store... And there's still things I haven't mentioned.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: First Bad Experience With Boost Reps

Is someone going to reply? Starting to wonder. You'd think sensitive information being leaked by an employee would be serious for them but I guess not. 😞
Agent

Re: First Bad Experience With Boost Reps

Hi there AngelRising. I am sorry about the customer experiencing at the local store. Definitely we do value our customers in every aspect and we believe that security is of the utmost importance. Perhaps the agent was new and do not know some of the programming steps. We are glad though that it that your service is OK.  Please let us know if you want to address any other concern.