Financing a phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Financing a phone

I am currently financing the iPhone SE and I am almost done with the payments. Is it possible for me to pay it off early and finance a newer model? If so please let me know how
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Good morning Casey0530 and thank you for stopping by! You can certainly pay-off the equipment early and qualify for a newer model through the Easy Pay deal.

However, it's important that you keep making your monthly payments on-time to qualify again for this program. Do you have any other questions about this topic?

We're here to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Good morning Casey0530 and thank you for stopping by! You can certainly pay-off the equipment early and qualify for a newer model through the Easy Pay deal.

However, it's important that you keep making your monthly payments on-time to qualify again for this program. Do you have any other questions about this topic?

We're here to help you!

RB-1991 (Robert)

View solution in original post

Highlighted

How do I use easy pay?.. when shopping online and coming to the payment screen, it only gives me options to pay in full. I would like to learn more about financing a phone.
Highlighted

Hello brettdavis825. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message so we can take care of you.

Highlighted

Hi I have been with boost for over 3 years & I would like to Finance a new phone, how would I go about doing so
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Kadijah855! Thank you for contacting us. Can you please shoot us a private message with your phone number & pin to verify your account?

Highlighted
Groupie

I am interested in financing a phone.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there, mslovesmith! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let’s take a closer look. Eligible customers meet the following requirements:

•12 consecutive On-Time payments (cannot have missed a payment or been interrupted in 12 months).

•Currently active on a Monthly Plan.

•Not on Boost Premier.

You can check your eligibility when you log into your account at https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=TopNav:MyAccount . You'll see "My Device", and on the bottom of that section it will say if you qualify or not for our BoostUp! program. If you have other questions, please, feel free to let us know. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25