FREE MONTH SERVICE

Accomplice

FREE MONTH SERVICE

I’ve been with boost for the past 5 years and have never had an issue until the past couple months. I recently moved and the service became terrible. I have called and made complaints with no resolution or response about the issue. My service is due to expire today and won’t get paid until the 21. I am hoping that I can earn a free month of service since I’ve been with the company so long,

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: FREE MONTH SERVICE

Good day @LyrikC. We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? We need to verify, if this may be an issue in the area.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

The cross streets are 155th & St. Nicholas Ave.  Zip: 10032 

Agent

Thanks for the information. We have reviewed the report for your area and we can see that, unfortunately, there is an outage affecting the service. Our technicians are working to fix it as soon as possible. The credit should be applied, once the issue is solved. We truly apologize for the inconveniences this might cause you. @LyrikC

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

So does this mean my service will be interrupted due to network issues? 

Agent

You're being affected by an outage, but need to wait for the outage to be resolved, so we can apply proper credit.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Ok so what solution can be given as I use my phone for work purposes.

Agent

We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing. At the moment, we cannot provide a solution to the outage. We need to wait for our technicians to resolve it.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

My phone will be off and it is my only means of communication and work. This is outrageous.
Enthusiast

How do I get this free month service cuz I’m a very loyal customer with boost and I’m in a bind right now I’m a single mom and I recently had to start taking care of my grandmother whom we just found out has stage 4 lung cancer with all that said I could really use some help please