FREE MONTH SERVICE

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: FREE MONTH SERVICE

Hey I never got a free month
Accomplice

Boost Mobile is ratchet as hell.......They worked me & still haven't given me my free month ..I'm going back to MetroPCS
Groupie

Me too !!!
Groupie

I’m going back to metro
Enthusiast

Do not hold your breath there, also beware of the insurance they offer, how does it feel Boost, you are all liars! They will take your money... Sure, but guess what, wait for the phone you have to act up or break, these tools keep telling me to contact the insurance company? I have 3 emails and a fraudulent number they claim you have to go through the insurance company? Only to do a claim you asked for it Boost! I would take that phone back to Walmart for a full refund and go with another company because you are getting scammed left and right with these beautiful people! Also they do not protect you when someone steals your phone number to mask their own, I have had death threats, yeah so I would stay clear! 

I never got mine either!
Agent

Hello, @LeahAshley. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help.  -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Yes i was told that i woukd get a month of free service because my internet was down due to they was switching from 4g to 5g in my area. Wheh i called to get my free service was told rep didnt put any notes in the system basically they wasnt going to honor it very rude people didnt care that their rep gave false information and misleading info, so my service has been turned off because i didnt budget for my phone this month cause i thought i was getting it free.
Agent

Sorry to hear that, blondecsm2. A credit will be applied to the account if there's a network outage ticket number. It'll be for the days the outage was opened, and the services affected. 

Enthusiast

So did u get your credits