FREE MONTH SERVICE

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: FREE MONTH SERVICE

Why do you think that, what did they do? They did me good. Free phone! Unlimited talk, text, data, $60 + 30gigs for hot spot. No better deal out there! Period..😊
Enthusiast

Good
Enthusiast

WELL IVE BEEN WITH BOOST ALMOST 10 AN I'VE NEVER BEEN OFFERED A FREE MONTH OF SERVICE AND IM A PREFERRED CUSTOMER
Enthusiast

How do I send the agent a private msg
Agent

Hello,  @Davenportdonn. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

My friend received 2 months in a row of free service and i haven't gotten anything and she complained/her service was interrupted. Mines was too and i feel like switching companies now because of my data and shes getting stuff and she just started and ive been a loyal customer for years.

Yikes! Let’s take a closer look at this. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

I sent you a message
Groupie

Hello, I actually did not receive an offer for a free month. I paid $336 dollars for the monthly plan and the iPhone 6S in gray. 

Thank You

Maria Ricardo