FREE MONTH SERVICE

Go to solution
Enthusiast

FREE MONTH SERVICE

Never received it when I became a NEW CUSTOMER
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: FREE MONTH SERVICE

We are so sorry that happened, Blaniya79! Was there an offer for a free month of service when you signed up for service?

85 REPLIES 85

We are so sorry that happened, Blaniya79! Was there an offer for a free month of service when you signed up for service?

Enthusiast

Yes it was

When did you signed up for service?

Enthusiast

It has been almost 2 months now and I still haven't got it

Did you signed up at a local Boost Mobile store?

Enthusiast

No I got my phone & card at Wal-Mart. I have the stylo4 now but my previous phone was LG tribute also purchase at Wal-Mart. No I never received a month free. I'm so confused I've never really used this app before now.
Highlighted

Hey there, Laurabeth420! We apologize for the inconvenience, though we are not able to find out anything regarding an offer like this from Walmart. We apologize.

Enthusiast

I got an email about a free months service, thanks to being loyal customer. I still have yet to receive it. Not to mention last month they didnt credit my account an extra month service for the issues they couldn't fix, and when I called in about 3 different times they told me they didnt see any notes about servicing my account 1 free months service so they couldn't help, the last 3 months is the most ive ever had problems with boost..

Don’t you worry, Poohbear93! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and address where this occurs?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".