FREE MONTH SERVICE

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: FREE MONTH SERVICE

I didn't get a free month service
Agent

Hi there, Ashley28. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Groupie

No I did not and I was told a month service not days. It isn't my fault that rep lied to me and because of that you should honor what was told to me and then take actions against that rep for lying why should I have to suffer for someone else's mistake.

Highlighted
Agent

Good day, @blondecsm2 In this case we'll need to investigate the account. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?  Please, include your phone number and PIN. As well as the date of the call when you were promised the credit.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Under a family plan with 2 lines n we never got a free month service, and its been almost 3yrs since i changed services to boost from straight talk n the main line has been with boost service even longer then 5yrs... Can long term users of boost get better deals then the ones who just change services????
Agent

Hello. Thanks for reaching out to us. We have the upgrade promotion at the store. You must be a Boost Mobile customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a New/CPO handset on your account within the past 120 days or performed a UICC swap to be eligible for promotional pricing. We also have the BoostUP! Installment option. BoostUP! is an affordable way to pay for your phone over time. You can purchase an eligible phone with a variable down payment, depending on the phone selected, and agree to monthly installment payments for the device. Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. You can check your eligibility signing into https://myaccount.boostmobile.com. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. 

Groupie

All this talk about a free month of service.
I have been a member of Boost since 2001 and I haven't ever gotten a free month of service
What's up with that?
Groupie

How do you get a. Free month
Groupie

I have been complaining about this slow service that has so got worse these last few months.
I even got a upgraded phone which proved it wasn't my device.
I was told on two occasions I would be given credit for a free month... Which has not happened.
How can this be resolved?
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Iamtrish2day. Please send us a private with your phone number and pin.