FREE MONTH SERVICE

Go to solution

Re: FREE MONTH SERVICE

How long ago did you signed up for Boost Mobile? Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

Accomplice

I have called BOOST to get an answer on an issue that should be an easy fix. Now after over 50 calls Sunday night and Monday evening there is still no resolve. At one point even got little smirks and incoming calls while on the phone with one agent by another agent about three times. Does any one else have this issue. If yes are you willing to leave BOOST for a better Service. I am really thinking of leaving after the treatment, as if being in a let income demands that I am treated like trash. I guess this is the way if BOOST MOBILE.

ANYONE ELSE READY FOR A CHANGE???!!!
Enthusiast

Neither did I for becoming a new customer. Plus the store I went to put me on the highest payment. On top of it she didn't give me a case like promised or screen protector. I came back every day for the 7 day return. She made excuses why she couldn't trade from the Stylo 4 to the Moto G7 play. Then she "accidentally" dropped and cracked the screen badly. Then told me I would have to deal with insurance now........ I deserve my free month. I had to buy another phone because of this too.
Agent

Hello there Davenportdonn. I am sorry about the issue with your device. In regards to the store agent dropping your phone, have try to reach out to the manager to see what they can do for you? On the other hand, we do not offer free months for this type of issue. What I may suggest is to go to the place of purchase and talk to the manager of the store. If you have any other question or concern please let us know. 

Enthusiast

I never got mine either
Agent

Hello, @Azhefner. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Did you activate your service under a promotion? 

Enthusiast

Yes
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi thry send me a email of a free moth of service
Accomplice

To my email