Extend payment date

Highlighted
Accomplice

Extend payment date

Is there a way to push my due date out 4 days?  I won't have the money to pay for my bill until Friday the 13th but it's due Monday the 9th.  Or what can I do to keep my service active until I can pay?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @ccook316! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for free days of service.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can I pay for service the days I need it until ... like pay so much of the bill to keep service on until Friday?

Highlighted
Agent

You can change your price plan to the $3 a day plan and pay for the days that you need. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Oh really...will it give me that option when I go to pay or do I have to wait until it's after the 9th? 

Then when I go to pay for the full amount will it go back to the 9th due date or it will be that Fridays due date?  And I will be able to change it back to the plan I have now or will it make me do some other plan?

Highlighted
Agent

You will need to contact us before making the payment on the monthly plan to change the price plan. The due date is going to change to the date that you make the monthly plan.