Expedited shipping

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Expedited shipping

Hello,

I placed my order on 6/26 after 1pm (around 2pm). I still have yet gotten any update on the order. Can I have some assistance with this ? If it doesn’t come in the next business day how do I go about a refund for the $12 shipping ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Expedited shipping

Hi there! Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Please, send us a private message with your order number to further investigate. 

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Hi there! Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Please, send us a private message with your order number to further investigate. 

I placed my order on 6/27 . I still have yet gotten any update on the order. Can I have some assistance with this ? If it doesn’t come in the next business day how do I go about a refund for the $12 shipping ? There is no disclaimer on the payment site when asking for shipping options therefore the payment summary page is miss leading in regards to orders made after a certain time of day and on was coast is this being processed.  I would like a refund of the expidiated fee refunded  back to me or credit to my account as a payment towards my bill... oredr #[edited for privacy] is ek-bepp-  was just confirmed that order will be delivered on 070119 not 062819 since order was placed on 062719.. thnks 

Agent

Hi there uniqpeach18. Please do not place your personal account, or order information in public view. We will have it deleted and place send us a private message. Victor21

i want to know if there is no disclaimer when placing an order such as I did in 062719 for over nite ship  and my item did not arrive on 062819 like i expected  but will arrive on 070119  three days later I would the refund of 12.00 or amount applied to my bill towards a credit of payment .. 

Agent

Hey there, @uniqpeach18! We are deeply sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, at what time did you place the order on 06/27/19? 

Highlighted

idk but the fact is when the order was placed it did not state a time frame for the order to be processed by a certain time or zone. it simply offered the options of 2-3 day ship or next day. check your order summary page. therefore when i place the order and paid for next day that was my confidence in Boostmobile to honor what it said in nect day ship.(business day). I placed order on 062719... order will arrive 070119 and therefore paid for speedey delivery for nothing.
Enthusiast

I also placed an order yesterday (9/11/19) at around 3 pm. I selected expedited shipping and payed the extra $12. I have yet to get an email confirming that my phone has shipped and I have checked the order code I was given in the email I was sent and it still says order processing. I wouldn’t have payed the extra money if I had known it wasn’t going to ship yet. I just want to know when my package will be arriving and if my order will be shipped today!
Agent

Hello, @Liligrace2001. Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to explain this further. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day, even if expedited shipping is selected.

In this particular case, since the order was placed around 3 P.M., it'll be processed and shipped today, and the package should be delivered tomorrow. You should receive another email once the tracking number is available.

Enthusiast

Thank you I was just making sure it was shipping today. I read the part about it shipping today so I expected it tomorrow I was just wanting to confirm it was being sent today. Thank you.