Expedited Shipping

Highlighted
Groupie

Expedited Shipping

I made a order this morning at about 9:00 am. I paid for expedited shipping. I have yet to see and progress on this. I paid for this because I will be out of town next week. I need to know what is going to be done. Should I cancel the order and if so how long will it take for my refund?
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Expedited Shipping

Also I need to know about getting refunded back the fee for expedited delivery because clearly it isn’t that. That’s false representation. I know for a fact that expedited shipping is next day for any other company. If I would have purchased from anywhere else I would have been gotten tracking number. I ordered on a business day well before 1pm.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Orders can only be cancelled within first 4 hours of being placed. Orders placed after 12:00 P.M. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Please, send us a private message with your order number to further investigate. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same issue with expedited shipping it says Order Processing. I ordered at 1:29 a.m. and it still has not changed status at 8:24 p.m. if its not here tomorrow I want a refund for the expedited shipping.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @ThatDood! Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, a refund on this scenario it is not possible. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. This means that, since the phone was purchased after the cutoff time, it'll ship the next business day, meaning tomorrow. It will arrive the following business day (Monday) since weekend delivery is not available. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@MarcosG1:29 a.m. is before 12 p.m. . So how is a refund not possible in this scenario?

Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I'm sorry, @ThatDood. I misread your post. If that's the case, yes, you should be eligible for a refund if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@MarcosG  Would it be alright to contact you if it doesn't show up?

Highlighted
Agent

Of course, @ThatDood! Not a problem! Feel free to contact us through private message if you have any issues.  In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Ok. Thank you @MarcosG .