Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Emergency, please ship today

Highlighted
Accomplice

Emergency, please ship today

I am in a very tight situation where I had to buy a new mobile WiFi hotspot. I ordered it around 1pm my time. Your website says that even expedited orders won’t be processed after 12pm local time, which doesn’t make sense because every other place I’ve bought expedited shipping from ships the same day, no exceptions, And that seriously worries me.
Please, guys, please ship my order today. I need it tomorrow.
If my order doesn’t ship at some point tonight I will need a refund of the $12 shipping cost. I’ve seen stories in this forum talking about how they ordered something with expedited shipping on a Thursday afternoon and didn’t even get their product until Monday.
Please, I ask you, ship my order today. I would very greatly appreciate it.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Emergency, please ship today

Hey there, @mgndrums! Thanks for inquiring about our services. Regarding your situation, a refund is not possible. The device will ship following the shipping policies we currently have. Orders placed after 12:00 PM will be processed and shipped the following day in order to arrive the next business day. At this point, we're unable to "speed up" the process nor refund you since you are still getting the expedite shipping benefit. Without it, the phone would of arrived by the end of next week. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Emergency, please ship today

I could always refund my entire purchase and go buy a new or even gently used hotspot from eBay and get next day shipping. That way I get what I actually paid for and you guys don’t get my money 🤔