Earned free month of service

Go to solution
Groupie

Earned free month of service

Hi, I'm Kaylee Jarose. I am a customer with boost, and I was wondering about the free month that was said in the email I received this morning. Do I actually get a free month or is this a scam?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Earned free month of service

Hi Blkravven! We've run different promotions with a free-month of service. To check on that, please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

35 REPLIES
Agent

Hi Blkravven! We've run different promotions with a free-month of service. To check on that, please send us a private message with your phone number and security pin. We'll be glad to assist you!

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

Free month for being loyal customer?
Agent

Hey there @Jbone45 We do not have any promotions like that at the moment. We recommended you to visit our website at www.boostmobile.com for any updates.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

How do you contact Joy1713
Agent

Hey there, @Jami. For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Enthusiast

So didn’t you really get a free month
Enthusiast

IS this still going on ? I’ve been with boost for many many years and have not seen a good promotion for loyal boost customers in a really long time
Agent

@Cali-brat760, did you receive an email regarding this?