Earned free month of service

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Earned free month of service

I need help with my bill please help
Agent

Hi there mistyradcliffe. We’d be happy to help, but we could use more info. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21

Accomplice

See I got this phone from a friend named junior emter and he got it from Scott Keele but now I own it and the bill was not paid because I don't know how to pay and don't have the money right now tell next month so please help and I really want to thank you guys for your blessings

Agent

Understood. The payment could be done through the Boost Mobile app on the phone on your online Boost Mobile account. You would need the pin code to the account as well to access the account. Victor21

Groupie

I need to find out how you apply for free month of service
515abc
1abc

Agent

Hey there, @Kevloc2019! Thanks for contacting us. Please delete that message since it contains your personal information. We already got your private message, we will answer you there!

Highlighted
Accomplice

How can I earners month service
Accomplice

Misty Radcliffe and phone number is 360-abc. Pin. Number is XXXX

Accomplice

I just got a pop up box that said I got a free month of service. Is this true? If it is, this would be a wonderful surprise. Being on a fixed income, every little bit counts! Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about and let me know. Thank you in advance.
Susanne
Enthusiast

I really need it.