EVERY time I replace a device on my family plan the family plan gets broken!!!

Highlighted
Groupie

EVERY time I replace a device on my family plan the family plan gets broken!!!

Here is the scenario that has happened to me at least 5 times....

I have a family plan with 4 phones. I decide to replace a device for whatever reason. 

I call customer service and ask them to replace the device without destroying my family plan. 

During each phone call, I spend a great deal of time verifying that the plan will stay as is and they confirm that it will remain as is.

During my next billing cycle, I get a nasty text indicating that all of the phones besides the phone I am using have been cancelled.

I am then charged full price for service for one phone!!!!

This issue has been happening for about 2 years ago and every time this happens I have to call Sprint Corporate to get it fixed. I am given credits anywhere between $10 and a free month of Service.

However, this costs me 2-3 hours of my life every time this happens along with consequential stress and loss of service for minor children when they need the phone the most.

I have been told to always contact a supervisor when I call in just to change my device so that this won't happen!!

Even with this, I have to wait for a supervisor and articulate the situation and authenticate myself to first line customer service which wastes even more time!!!

What is the problem here? 

4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Re: EVERY time I replace a device on my family plan the family plan gets broken!!!

I'm having same issue for some reason my 3rd line never wants to stay on plan...
Groupie

Re: EVERY time I replace a device on my family plan the family plan gets broken!!!

So I am not alone. Boost customer service doesn't want to talk about it when I call in. They really play it down.
Groupie

Yeah they have yet to figure no my stuff out so one of my lines is inactive ....it's really annoying
Agent

Hello, Bellamorte29. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.