EPP Channel - MOT 12/5/2019 - 7:31:11AM $35.00 ??

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

EPP Channel - MOT 12/5/2019 - 7:31:11AM $35.00 ??

Why was I charged twice in one month? Thats 70 bucks not 35

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: EPP Channel - MOT

Thanks. We understand the confusion. You are part of the Premier program, which gives you 14 days after your due date to make a payment. Your actual due date is the 20th, but the system doesn't sweep funds from your balance until the 14 days are up. In this case that would be tomorrow. You don't have to make another payment tomorrow, because your current balance is $35. Those messages that you get will always be sent, even if you pay, at the dates near your due date and near the day when the system will sweep the funds. These messages are sent in order to make sure that our customers are aware of the processes that their accounts go through.

Since you already paid in advance, you can disregard that message. You don't have to pay this month. Your next due date is 1/20/2020, but you'll have until 2/3/2020 to make that payment (because of the grace period).

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: EPP Channel - MOT 12/5/2019 - 7:31:11AM $35.00 ??

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may review your account. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

This is two payments in one month and it's asking for another payment  for tomorrow when I just paid on the 5th and the 20th. Please give me credit for tomorrow, or refund me. Thanks you. It's not right to charge me twice in one month when it states 35 a month. I barely use my phone.

Accomplice

I made one payment on the 5th through the website, then I made another payment on the 20th through the phone website.
Agent

Thanks. We understand the confusion. You are part of the Premier program, which gives you 14 days after your due date to make a payment. Your actual due date is the 20th, but the system doesn't sweep funds from your balance until the 14 days are up. In this case that would be tomorrow. You don't have to make another payment tomorrow, because your current balance is $35. Those messages that you get will always be sent, even if you pay, at the dates near your due date and near the day when the system will sweep the funds. These messages are sent in order to make sure that our customers are aware of the processes that their accounts go through.

Since you already paid in advance, you can disregard that message. You don't have to pay this month. Your next due date is 1/20/2020, but you'll have until 2/3/2020 to make that payment (because of the grace period).

View solution in original post

Accomplice

ok thank you.

Accomplice

It has previously before and I never said anything. But that was a long time ago and forgot to ask about it.