Double charged

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Double charged

I got double charged. Do anyone know how can I talk to boost mobile customer service?
21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Good morning daveet6666 and thank you for reporting this issue. We truly apologize for that.

To further investigate what happened, please send us a private message including your mobile number and PIN. We'll do our best to serve you.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted

Cant make or receive calls... Trying to become a new customer and i added a reboost card but nothing is working..
Please Help...!!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi T-roc

Upon activating your phone you may need to reprogram it and make sure it connects to our towers first. That's accomplished by following the instructions below:

1. Turn the Wi-Fi off.
  2. Turn the Mobile Data on.
  3. Dial ##72786# (##873283# + Call) on the phone pad
  4. The phone will reboot and update itself
  5. Wait for a minute and test your phone.

If your phone still does not work after this, please send us a private message and provide your phone number and pin, so that we can check on that.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Groupie

I need assistance got charged twice today for my monthly service.
Highlighted
Groupie

I need help
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Keyuna31, please private message us so we can assist you with this.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It takes 8-10 days to get it back idk y they can sure take it in an instant. I was kinda frustrated with it. But they will get it back to you.
Highlighted

As a new customer I tried to make my first payment and was double charged resulting in an overdraft in my bank account. After spending way too much time trying to get a real person on the phone finally I was connected and told it wil be about 8 days for my money to be refunded. Leaving me with an extra $30 charge that I cannot afford. Thank you Boost. Good job
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi Edmund,

I was double charged and as a result my credit card rescinded one payment. The first payment posted and my account is current. However, my account was blocked due to that and i have attempted to speak to 3 people about it and have gotten nowhere. please help me.
Highlighted
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, @kevinoriega! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look.