Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Double charged

Go to solution
Highlighted

Double charged

My bill for this month was $73.00 but I was charged $146.00 I'd like my second $73.00 refunded
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Double charged

Thanks for the information. We're requested the refund of $73. Case number is 246365581. We remain at your service. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Thanks for the information. We're requested the refund of $73. Case number is 246365581. We remain at your service. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

How do i speak to some about getting charge twice
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted

I was double charged this month and would like the $35 refunded ASAP
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.