Double charged

Go to solution

Re: Double charged

Good morning daveet6666 and thank you for reporting this issue. We truly apologize for that.

To further investigate what happened, please send us a private message including your mobile number and PIN. We'll do our best to serve you.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted

Cant make or receive calls... Trying to become a new customer and i added a reboost card but nothing is working..
Please Help...!!
Agent

Hi T-roc

Upon activating your phone you may need to reprogram it and make sure it connects to our towers first. That's accomplished by following the instructions below:

1. Turn the Wi-Fi off.
  2. Turn the Mobile Data on.
  3. Dial ##72786# (##873283# + Call) on the phone pad
  4. The phone will reboot and update itself
  5. Wait for a minute and test your phone.

If your phone still does not work after this, please send us a private message and provide your phone number and pin, so that we can check on that.

EdwinRG

Groupie

I need assistance got charged twice today for my monthly service.
Groupie

I need help
Agent

Hello Keyuna31, please private message us so we can assist you with this.

Accomplice

It takes 8-10 days to get it back idk y they can sure take it in an instant. I was kinda frustrated with it. But they will get it back to you.

As a new customer I tried to make my first payment and was double charged resulting in an overdraft in my bank account. After spending way too much time trying to get a real person on the phone finally I was connected and told it wil be about 8 days for my money to be refunded. Leaving me with an extra $30 charge that I cannot afford. Thank you Boost. Good job
Groupie

Hi Edmund,

I was double charged and as a result my credit card rescinded one payment. The first payment posted and my account is current. However, my account was blocked due to that and i have attempted to speak to 3 people about it and have gotten nowhere. please help me.
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, @kevinoriega! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look.