Double charged

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Double charged

I got double charged. Do anyone know how can I talk to boost mobile customer service?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @ludwing. You can call our customer service line at 888-266-7848, or send me a private message for direct assistance through here.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @ludwing. You can call our customer service line at 888-266-7848, or send me a private message for direct assistance through here.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I tried to pay my bill last night and didn't know that I had to pay the primary account holders bill 1st so i paid mine then it told me that I had to pay the primarys to reactivate the phone so i did n it charged me double so not only did I pay mine but also got double charged and now they are saying that to refund the money it will take 8-10 days i am on disability and i can't work so i only have a lil bit of money left over for the month so now i am completely broke with nothing left for 2 wks. What do i do find another carrier?
Highlighted
Groupie

I a this a private message, if not how do I do it.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello ludwing. You would need to go to my profile, and you would see an option, send this user a private message. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

This is osborn78 is my refund still going to be refunded i haven't gotten a email or private message back?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have been double charged as well. Plz help
Highlighted
Accomplice

It's been 4 days n still no reply?
Highlighted

Good morning Osborn78 and thank you for contacting us again. We're sorry for the hard time you've had while waiting for your refund.

To check the status of your refund order, please send us a private message including your refund's case ID. Keep in mind that it takes from 8 to 10 days to receive the money back to your card.

Looking forward to your reply.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted

I got charged 114 on my phone bill lady on phone said half will be put back in my account it wasnt!