Double Charged

Highlighted

Double Charged

For the second time in 3 months my card has been charged a second time on the same day I paid my bill. Customer service is no help as they lie to me telling me the charges have been reversed. I've submitted a complaint to Consumer Affairs website along with a screenshot of my payment transactions.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Double Charged

Hi there B_sad. We definitely would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify the payments. Victor21

Scammed after they Double Charged me

First they charge my card on the same day for 2 payments, then they tell me the 1st charge was an installment on my new phone. I signed a contract to add $10 to my monthly plan. Boost has no right to take a chunk off my card.

Re: Scammed after they Double Charged me

Hi @B_sad! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Ha ve done that already. No one is being helpful, just running me in circles..

We understand. We recommend to try contacting our customer service department instead at 866-402-7366. An agent on the phone will also be able to access your account and assist you with this.