Do I pay both primary and secondary on unlimited family plan?

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Do I pay both primary and secondary on unlimited family plan?

I am primary on unlimited family plan. I looked and saw I owe as well as my secondary line. Do I pay both seperately or is it combined under primary account? We both have same plan. No add ons. Thank you for your help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Do I pay both primary and secondary on unlimited family plan?

Hey there, KarenC! The payment must be done only on the primary account. The amount due on the primary is the total for the family. If you make a payment on a secondary account, it will not count towards your monthly bill.

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hey there, KarenC! The payment must be done only on the primary account. The amount due on the primary is the total for the family. If you make a payment on a secondary account, it will not count towards your monthly bill.

Enthusiast

THANK YOU, EDMUND! 

Groupie

What if I have already payed on my secondary account ? Will I be able to get that money back? Or even maybe put it on the primary?
Agent

Hey there, Clarissa! If you paid the secondary account prior to joining the family plan, a prorated credit will be added to the primary account. If paid after you joined the family plan then we can make an exception and transfer the funds to the primary account.

I accidentally paid in full through my second account. Is there anyway I can transfer the money from my secondary line to the primary line?

Hi there @Ayechristina ! Send me a private message and I'll glad to assist you with that!

Accomplice

Need help transfering payment from second line to primary please..accidently added monthly payment to secondary line instead of primary. Thank you
Agent

Hey, twyztedsysta! We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with the primary and secondary phone numbers and PIN.