Did not receive a tracking number

Enthusiast

Did not receive a tracking number

I purchased a phone online, I waited until the next morning to receive an order conformation with my tracking number because I made the purchase on a Sunday morning. I did notice that on the confirmation page where they ask you to review the information for the order, I click on Submit/Confirm. The next thing is see is an error message at the top of the page saying that an error has occurred and to try again later, but my bank account was already charged. 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Did not receive a tracking number

Hello, @sstephanie. Thanks for reaching out to us. We've received and replied to your private message. We'll be waiting for your response.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

the order status it says SINGLE_SKU_RETRIVAL_FAILURE, and I've tried calling and I couldn't get ahold of anybody please help

Agent

Sorry to hear that, @airrianna19. We definitely want to help you out. Please, send us a private message with the Order confirmation number, your phone number, and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

i did
Agent

Awesome, @airrianna19! We'll reply soon!