Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Defeating the purpose of so called Prepaid Cell Phone Service...

Highlighted

Defeating the purpose of so called Prepaid Cell Phone Service...

So I'm maybe a week late in paying my bill. But from what I understand prepaid phone bills to be they aren't structure as if you recieved the phone first then a month later you recieve a bill.That defeats the purpose of being prepaid. I could then understand why I'm being told I must pay the price of the plan I had last month in order to have my service back. I've never been told this by a prepaid cell phone company. I could understand a late fee if money is hard for the company of Boost. But considering that I'm only a week late... and I've been paying my bill on time ever since I've had it....I dont believe this to be fair nor realistic nor something that should be asked of your loyal customers. Not to mention it doesn't make sense to demand the customer to pay a prepaid bill of last month that was paid before it was used... when the customer is having trouble making ends meet as it is.. as far as Boost knows.. I'm late for the bill... I obviously cannot pay $60 bucks all in order to reinstate the service... when that isn't the plan that I want to pay for this month. Either something needs to be done about this or I will take the hint and take this elsewhere. I've noticed the changes in this company over the past year or so.. tell the ones in charge they may wanna take it down a notch. 

Just saying. 

Have a good day! 
Contact me at 
7saintseviin711@gmail.com
See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Defeating the purpose of so called Prepaid Cell Phone Service...

Hi there 7saintseviin711. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

We'd like to better understand the situation. As a non-contract service, you just have to pay for your *next* month of service, not for the previous one. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account.