Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Customer service nightmare

Go to solution
Highlighted

Customer service nightmare

Called Dec 22 after getting text of balance due for 1st month. Auto pay was not setup as promised in store. On phone Spoke with supervisor and went through autopsy setup and was assured it was setup complete. Christmas Eve morning my phone was shut for no payment. Called again spoke with "manager" and was told incorrect setup led to problem but she processed auto pay enrollment.

Requested calls be pulled and reviewed. Called today to look into it and "manager" CJ said there is no auto pay.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Customer service nightmare

We understand your frustration, @Ajterrell0829, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Customer service nightmare

We understand your frustration, @Ajterrell0829, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

View solution in original post