Currently being charged for phone I did not buy. Cannot find relevant contact info.

Highlighted

Currently being charged for phone I did not buy. Cannot find relevant contact info.

I'm currently being charged for payments on a phone I did not buy because someone stole my account last month. I managed to take it back and place a better password on my account, but I've been struggling to get help with the aftermath. At the beginning of this month, I started a chat with a Boost rep who said that the "Back Office Team" would get back to me with a case number.  It's been nearly a month now, and I've heard nothing. Worse, I cannot find an email address or seem to be able to directly contact anyone with the ability to go into my account and fix the issue.

Does anyone know the email address for situations like this? I know that if worse comes to worst, I should be able to just get an account with a different provider and change my number over, but I would really prefer to avoid the hassle.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear about this experience, ces33. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. We want to help. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".