Confirmation email blank?

Go to solution

Re: Confirmation email blank?

Hey there, Itsjade! Did you received a blank e-mail confirmation?

Enthusiast

Accomplice

Yes I did, I just want to track my package it's supposed to be here today but I can't find out where it is and what's happening because I have no order number please help ASAP
Agent

We'll be happy to help. To better assist you, please send us a private message.

Enthusiast

Yes I do! I’ve tried to use it along with my email to see my orders status but it just says that there’s a problem to try again later.
Groupie

I also got a blank confirmation email last night ordering my niece's iPhone 7 plus and I did the next day shipping and am wanting to see when it will arrive.

Agent

Hey there @urbul and @wildrose. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. In order for us to take a closer look on this issue, would you please send us a private message? If you have an account with us, please include your phone number and PIN. 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I’m not sure how to start an article so I’ll just reply to my original post. I was having the same issue and ended up calling my bank to make sure boost authorized the payment.. (My bank told me that if boost didn’t respond to the authorization, then my money would be back into my account within 5 buisness days. After chatting with an agent back and forth via messages, I waited almost 24hours (per agents request) for an update and an agent was able to find my order. All I did was give them my first and last name and the email I used to make the purchase. I hope this is able to help someone else who is having the same issue.
Groupie

I did all of that earlier and I had someone help me and say that I should get a response in 24 hours and I got another email saying no content tonight. All I want to know is where the phone is. I ordered it yesterday with next day shipping and I have no way to track it.
Agent

Hello, @Indiajune. Thanks for contacting us. Can you please send us a private message so we can further assist you?