Confirmation email blank?

Go to solution

Re: Confirmation email blank?

Hey there, MichaelDe! Can you please send me a screenshot of the e-mail you received via private message, to report this issue?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Hey there, nadinerafin! Can you please send me a screenshot of the e-mail you received via private message, to report this issue?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Hey there, lenyv208! Can you please send me a screenshot of the e-mail you received via private message, to report this issue?

Hey there, Tangy1! Can you please send me a screenshot of the e-mail you received via private message, to report this issue?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, the same thing happened to me when I ordered my pre owned 7 Sunday

Hey there, Itsjade! Can you please send me a screenshot of the e-mail you received via private message, to report this issue?

Enthusiast

there is no "send this user a private message"

Enthusiast

Same thing happend here. Is there a way to track my order or at least get and email with the information needed?
Accomplice

Yea all I need is to track my order

Hey there, urbjul! Do you have the order key number that is shown at the end of the order being placed?