Confirmation email blank?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Confirmation email blank?

I ordered a new phone a couple of hours ago. I'm worried that I may have accidentally entered the wrong shipping address. I tried to track my order to see if I could verify the address but the order confirmation email I received is blank! Is there another way to find my confirmation number or view my order? I would like to verify the shipping address before my phone ships!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Confirmation email blank?

Sorry to hear that Cossette729. Were you able to at least get the order number? If so, please send us a private message with the order number. If not, then please send us a private message with your phone number and pin if you're an existing customer or the name, address and email used to place the order.  

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Agent

Sorry to hear that Cossette729. Were you able to at least get the order number? If so, please send us a private message with the order number. If not, then please send us a private message with your phone number and pin if you're an existing customer or the name, address and email used to place the order.  

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

I also just purchased an iPhone 6s Plus and never received my order number or email confirmation.
Please help.
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Enthusiast

I still haven't figured out how to start my own article so I'll just put this down here because I  had the same problem:

I ordered my phone and never got a confirmation number, and when i look into my email the letter is blank. What do I do? Can you somehow see on your side if I actually did order it or not?

Enthusiast

mine is also blank. please help.
Groupie

I’m having the same issue
Groupie

Same here please help. I did one day delivery and I ordered it yesterday but my tracking email is blank.

Hey there, Cossette729! Can you please send me a screenshot of the e-mail you received via private message, to report this issue?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Hey there, Indiajune! Can you please send me a screenshot of the e-mail you received via private message, to report this issue?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".