Charged twice

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Charged twice

I just purchased the 2GB data pack. Instead of it doing one payment of $10. It did two, I got two notifications and $20 was taken from my account. Help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Marlow94! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Marlow94! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

In July & August I was charged several times regarding paying my bill. I noticed that my plan had also changed when I pay on a monthly basis. i even purchased a boost card to pay my bill. I brought a phone & tried to activate it but it wasn' t a boost phone could this over charge me
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please view my payment history you will see I was charged several times under my account. Would like to resolve this situation
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @6egrl. We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Would you mind sending us a private message with the details?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

I got charged twice on my debit card and i cant talk to anybody to get this straightened out and it wont let me private message anyone. Help or message me. It overdrew my account by a lot.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Nanderson98! Definitely want to look into this for you. You can send me a private message for assistance. You need to click on my name, then select the option to send a private message from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Del-1975. Thank you for stopping by. How can we assist you? -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can u help me out with the prom for this or what I half to do they charging 164.... And for some reason there a LG on my account and I only have a family plan of two... At 35 apiece and I read up and nothing is that high don't understand .....it won't let me take the LG off either and I never had another number beside me and my husband so I can't log In To it to see how it got there I just get the last four number on my account and it don't even show but one of our and then the LG and we both have the mess up zte