Change Due Date

Go to solution
Highlighted

Change Due Date

Hi!

I do not own a smartphone. I still use the old style flip phone. Is there any possible way I can change my due date to later in the month?

What would happen if I did not pay on my original due date? Can I pay it a week later and would that change my monthly due date?

Thanks for any tips! 

Jeannine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, flowerchild369. Thanks for your inquiry. No, your monthly payment date remains the same every month as long as you successfully make your monthly payment on-time. We've got your back here! If you miss a payment, we will allow you to receive free domestic calls and SMS (text messages) for 120 days from your last payment due date. Until you pay for your service, you will not be able to make any outbound calls, texts or use data services. (Learn more here). Your outbound service will be interrupted until you add enough money to your account to cover your monthly payment amount. Once service is restored, your monthly payment date will change to one day prior to the date that service was restored (e.g., if your service is restored on February 15th, your monthly payment date will be reset to March 14th). Restoring service at the end of or on the first of the month (i.e., 30th, 31st or 1st) will result in varied payment dates contingent on the last calendar day of the month.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, flowerchild369. Thanks for your inquiry. No, your monthly payment date remains the same every month as long as you successfully make your monthly payment on-time. We've got your back here! If you miss a payment, we will allow you to receive free domestic calls and SMS (text messages) for 120 days from your last payment due date. Until you pay for your service, you will not be able to make any outbound calls, texts or use data services. (Learn more here). Your outbound service will be interrupted until you add enough money to your account to cover your monthly payment amount. Once service is restored, your monthly payment date will change to one day prior to the date that service was restored (e.g., if your service is restored on February 15th, your monthly payment date will be reset to March 14th). Restoring service at the end of or on the first of the month (i.e., 30th, 31st or 1st) will result in varied payment dates contingent on the last calendar day of the month.

If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks so much for the detailed information!!!
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome! Thank you for choosing Boost Mobile. We remain at your service.