Cannot make a payment

Highlighted
Groupie

Cannot make a payment

Hello, I cannot make a payment, each time I try I get error: 

"Transaction has been declined. Please use a different payment method."

I've tried multiple cards, it never works. All of my cards are fine and not blocking the charge. I called Boostmobile but the rep was unable to help, saying I should be able to do it online. Is there anybody that could help?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help you today. Did you try too many times in a day with the same card? Please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted

Bank changed card I use for auto payment.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, 19josh28! You'll need to update your card info. You can do it accessing your account and managing your payment option clicking here.

Groupie

Can anybody help me? I have been messaging support here for a week. Each time they make an excuse so that a different rep can handle the ticket instead of trying to help.

It shouldn't be so difficult. I am simply trying to pay my bill and none of my cards are being accepted. My cards have no problems being used elsewhere. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help you today. Does this happen online or through the application only? Does it also happen if you call 611 to make your payment? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25