Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cancel order

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Cancel order

Who do we private message? I am trying to get in contact with anyone in customer service to change an order or cancel one and reorder

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i am not a boost mobile cust. i ordered a phone and changed my mind. tried calling every # for HOURS and cannot get through to anyone. someone please help. what do i do?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i need help with that same exact thing!!1

Highlighted
Community Manager

Our agents on the Community are still working to help the victims of Hurricane Irma, so you may see a delay in responding to other posts.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I accidentally misspelled my street address and I desperately need to change it. Boost is being very inconvienant and I'm starting to really hate Thisbe company because no one will help me alter my order. I don't I don't get this order change do I'm never using this company again and telling everyone I know
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Jthomp8284! Your order is still processing, which allows us to modify your shipping address with no problem. We have sent a request to update that information, which should take place within the next couple of hours. We're at your service! -EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Groupie

Can u cancel my order
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Kingdavis30! Let’s take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with the Order Key to further assist you?

Highlighted

Can You Please Help Me Sir?
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, I accidentally  ordered two SIM cards when I only need 1.  The shopping cart kept adding up automatically. Who do I need to PM to help me, please?