Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cancel order

Highlighted

Cancel order

Does anyone know how to cancel an order on boost mobile?

46 REPLIES 46
Highlighted

Re: Cancel order

Hello aceituno:

Usually a boost mobile order is shipped within 2-3 business days so if you want to cancel an order you have to do it be for that time frame also b4 you receive the product...to be sure 100% youcan call 1-866-402-7366 

No matter what you still have to call in so you can cancel the order 

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

I called the number, but it was just their automated system.
Highlighted

you have to follow the prompt press 1 since your calling about your # then 5 for something else then 0 like 3times then it may ask for your 4 digit pin and it will transfer you to a rep.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

I have been trying to change a phone order that I made last night for over an hour. I am with sprint now and trying to switch to boostmobile. Every time I call, I am sent to sprint because of my phone # (that is still with sprint until I can activate my new phones).  I also have tried calling from a different phone #. I have talked to 4 customer service reps, that couldn't help me and gave me other numbers to call. I have called 1-866-402-7366 and 1-888-266-7848.  The previous response from Ladyequinoxx DOES NOT WORK, I have tried several times. How do I cancel phone order????

Highlighted
Agent

@Kali Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Please, send us a Private Message so we can further assist you.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm having the same issue with being unable to cancel an order thats in back order status.  I don't have a current boost number and no longer want the phone.  The automated numbers don't give me any options and just dump me .  Can someone contact me about cancelling the order?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello! Can you please send me a private message with the order or tracking number to better assist you?

Highlighted

hello community 🙂

hope everyone is well 

If you are calling boost mobile and you're number is sprint or virgin mobile just press # as new customer to speak with boost but regardless you need to speak to a boost rep to cancel/change the order made with boost. 

If you are calling for other reasons you need to listen to the automated system and pick/press the one that best describes your needs.

You can also send a private message to some members here in the community that are agent and we can try to fix the issue your having as best as we can.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted

Cancel order

Who do I contact anyone about "canceling" an order that was rejected but is shown on my bank statement. The order failed 3 times yet it appears as if i purchased 3 phones. This is not okay. I am extremely upset. Nobody will contact me about the problem, not even customer service. I do not want to purchase from boost mobile. If these orders do not disappear I will have the bank and other services interfere with the straight up fraud Boost Mobile is.