Cancel oder

Enthusiast

Cancel oder

I ordered the wrong phone this evening and i need to cancel any help is appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Re: Cancel oder

Is there anyone who can cancel this order for me ?? I finally got a live agent on the phone and he hung up on me.
Agent

Hello, slinkybinx! We will submit a case over to our Order Team to see if there is still time to cancel the order before it ships. Order cancellation is unfortunately not guaranteed.

Please send us a private message with your order key number to assist you with this. 

Agent

We have received your private message. We'll continue to assist you there. Thanks. 

Accomplice

I have called BOOST to get an answer on an issue that should be an easy fix. Now after over 50 calls Sunday night and Monday evening there is still no resolve. At one point even got little smirks and incoming calls while on the phone with one agent by another agent about three times. Does any one else have this issue. If yes are you willing to leave BOOST for a better Service. I am really thinking of leaving after the treatment, as if being in a let income demands that I am treated like trash. I guess this is the way if BOOST MOBILE.

ANYONE ELSE READY FOR A CHANGE???!!!