Cancel my order

Highlighted
Accomplice

Cancel my order

I need to cancel my order, I need time to think about what I want to do.
The order number is: ek-bepp-****

See more topics labeled with:
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Cancel my order

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us the order key. Please keep in mind that after 4 hours of placing an order, we are unable to cancel it. We could submit an order cancellation case over to our order team to see if there is still time to cancel the order before it ships.

Can you DM us your phone # so that we can investigate further?

Accomplice

That is the order key
Accomplice

I placed the order last night and I tried calling but the offices were closed.
Agent

Do you have an account with us? We will submit a case over to our Order Team to see if there is still time to cancel the order before it ships. If the order cannot be cancelled, it will be processed, the device will ship, and you will have to return the device. Would you please confirm your order number?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

No, i do not have an account. This was my first order. I did not get an order number. I only received an order key: ek-bepp-****

Agent

Thanks for the information. We've submitted the request to cancel the order. Here's the case number 231538327.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Can we actually cancel that request? I would like to keep this order! Sorry and thank you...
Agent

Unfortunately, we are unable to close the case, but, we place some notes to see if the disregard the request. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.