Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Cancel Order

I need to cancel my order
49 REPLIES 49
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Millyorange. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Do you happen to have an account with Boost Mobile?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account?
I don't think so
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How can i do that?
Highlighted
Groupie

I need to cancel one of the lines on my family plan it was supposed to be suspended but for some reason I'm still paying for it. I need to end that service
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Heather9410. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN so we can further assist you. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted

Please cancel order# ek-bepp-*****

Highlighted

I tried to private message you but I can't I'm trying to figure out how to put the money that I put on my account on my brother's account because apparently my SIM card isn't the SIM card that went with my phone or something and I have metro and my account is active and not being used so I wanted to move the money that I put on my account to my brother's account

Highlighted
Agent

Hello. Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.
Highlighted
Groupie

I need to cancel my order how can i do this