Can I return an online purchase in-store?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can I return an online purchase in-store?

I've been waiting the entire day for an email response, so I thought I'd try here instead. I accidentally purchased the wrong phone and didn't realize until a few hours later. I sent a request to cancel by email, but now the device has already shipped. I know that the order cannot be cancelled at this point. When I receive the device can I take it to my local Boost Mobile store and return it, or will I have to ship it back? If I do have to ship it back, is there any way to get a head start so I can send it out ASAP? 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello alyphabet, thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately the device cannot be return at a store. You can contact us through this thread if you wish to return the phone once you receive the phone.  

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Agent

Hello alyphabet, thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately the device cannot be return at a store. You can contact us through this thread if you wish to return the phone once you receive the phone.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I would like to return it. How would I go about doing so?

Highlighted
Agent

Once you receive the phone contact us through here, and we will assist you with the return.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you!
Highlighted
Agent

Your welcome. Is there anything else we can assist you with?

Highlighted

I have the exact same problem, but i have my phone with me. can you help?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello spencethhmn,, when did you purchase the phone..

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello. I have now received the phone and would like to return it. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @alyphabet! We have replied to your message. Please check your inbox.

~Nosh_CxUx