Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Busy Signal when calling Customer Service

Highlighted

Busy Signal when calling Customer Service

Was trying to make a call to customer service (1-866-402-7366) and I get a busy signal when I attempt to call. I am attempting to call using a VoIP service as I am traveling abroad for school for the semester and do not have an international plan with a local carrier. Has anyone else had this problem or know another way to contact Customer Service?

I am especially frustrated as I spoke with a customer service agent before leaving a month ago to have my Boost Mobile plan canceled while I traveled as they did not carry service in the country I am traveling to, but my plan was not canceled as promised and now I cannot contact customer service due to this issue. I was planning on renewing with Boost Mobile when I returned in 6 months, but this experience is giving me serious second thoughts.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Busy Signal when calling Customer Service

Hello, @JeremiahB. Our service does not allow voice and data to be transmitted to one cellular antenna simultaneously. The antenna could be used for a voice call or a data transmission, but not both at the same time. But, if you’re located outside the USA you’ll not be able to use the service, since we do not offer international roaming.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

Joy P,

I appreciate the reply, but this does not answer the main question I have.

My main question is- I have a current boost mobile plan I contacted customer service to cancel before leaving the U.S. for school related travel and found out after I left the country that Boost Mobile did not cancel this plan as promised.

Due to this, I am being charged for a plan I cannot use since I am know temporarily outside of the U.S. I am in need of contacting Boost mobile customer service to cancel this plan and cannot seem to do so as I do not have international calling capabilities either on my boost mobile plan that is supposed to be canceled or with a local carrier I am using abroad.

Is there a number I can call internationally using a free calling service (such as VoIP) to speak with customer service? If not, is there an customer service email address I can contact to help me resolve this issue?
Highlighted
Agent

@JeremiahB We understand. Would you please be so kind to provide us with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.