Bought 2 phones online and one will not even boot, cannot get Boost to exchange, wasted ton of time

Bought 2 phones online and one will not even boot, cannot get Boost to exchange, wasted ton of time

I'm extremely unhappy with service right now.  I bought 2 stylo 3's online,  and one will not even boot up.  I input a help ticket online, and get a message telling me I have to call.  So I call and navigate the terrible menu options and wait another 15 minutes for someone from sales to talk to me.  After explaining everything, they send me over to LG.  LG says since I've only had the phone for 3 days, that Boost Mobile should be taking care of it and they want to send me back to Boost.  At this time I've been on the phone for about 40 minutes.  The other option LG gives me is to send the phone to them for repair.  So I'm trying this community, hoping Boost will take note, and help me out.  It's all I can do to refrain from a cussing fit.  I don't want to call Boost and be on the phone for another 40 minutes.  I just want to exchange for a phone that works.  BOOST, can you help?  

0 REPLIES 0