Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Boostup order cancelled

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boostup order cancelled

I ordered an iPhone xr through Boostup. Everything went through fine.. Next day my order was cancelled. I ordered again today and my order status says hold_activation_NMS_retrieval What in the world does that mean?? Is it just going to be cancelled again???
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Boostup order cancelled

Hi there, @Conatser31. Can you please send us a private message with the order number to verify?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same problem here. Ordered a phone through BoostUp and the order was cancelled without any notification and the payment was refunded. Hopefully this issue can get fixed soon!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Accomplice

I placed the order again and the same thing happened... They kept saying I needed to agree to the contract. When I open the contract it's blank and says "data not available" they kept telling me things to try and then all of a sudden the agreement vanished and it was once again canceled.. It's aggravating!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How odd, I hope everything works out in the end for us. Best of luck to ya

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Update:

I ordered the same phone a second time. Instead of checking out through PayPal, I used my card directly and my order shipped instead of being cancelled. Ordered last night and got notifications of the BoostUP being added to my bill the next day (about 12 hours after purchase).  Boost Mobile could possibly be having a PayPal issue? Not 100% sure.

I hope this information helps you out if you are still looking to make a purchase.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I wish that were the case. I'm also using my debit card. But I'm glad you figured your's out!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Update!!!! After changing all address to make sure they match even on my fico report and debit card. I finally have a boostup Iphone8 shipped!! Goodluck to anyone who is trying!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I need help the same thing happened to me I ordered a phone and it got cancelled twice I am using my debit card. I got on the chat with an agent and I got my adress check and they all match. what is happening why is my order getting canceled.