BoostUp??

Highlighted
Accomplice

BoostUp??

I have made 11 on-time payments if I make an advanced payment can I qualify for BoostUp! since that would make 12 on-time payments and my question is would that make me eligible for BoostUp! now?

Also, I am not enrolled in no grace period promotion either.

See more topics labeled with:
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: BoostUp??

Hey there, @tonyy323! Thanks for contacting us. You will need to wait until the system takes the payment by itself in order to be eligible. After the payment is taken, you will need to wait until the system add your information, which usually is at the beginning of each month. For example, if your payment is made on August 15th, you'll need to wait until Sept 1st in order to be eligible for the Boost Up! 

Accomplice

what if your payment is let say the 31st of August would I be eligible Sep 1st for boost up since it is the beginning of the month?

Agent

It is possible to be eligible after that. Please be advised that even if you made all the on-time payments, you will need to wait in order to become eligible for the program. Also, one of the quickest ways to know if you are eligible is by checking your eligibility in My Boost, your online account. If you are eligible there will be a blue banner notification in the device section of the dashboard.

Accomplice

@jeffc wrote:

It is possible to be eligible after that. Please be advised that even if you made all the on-time payments, you will need to wait in order to become eligible for the program. Also, one of the quickest ways to know if you are eligible is by checking your eligibility in My Boost, your online account. If you are eligible there will be a blue banner notification in the device section of the dashboard.

well you see thats the issue it does say im eligible but when i go to it, it won't let me get the phone but why would it be on my dashboard if i was not eligible like you said then its extremely misleading Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 3.00.19 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-08-02 at 3.00.12 AM boost.png 

Enthusiast

Private message
Agent

Hi, Jay2019. Are you trying to send us a private message? 

Accomplice

@jeffc wrote:

well you see thats the issue it does say im eligible but when i go to it, it won't let me get the phone but why would it be on my dashboard if i was not eligible like you said then its extremely misleading (boost) Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 3.00.19 AM.png(boost)Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 3.00.12 AM.png

Agent

Hey there, @tonyy323! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message, that way we can take a closer look at this situation. 

Enthusiast

yes