BoostUp! Order cancelled for no reason

Highlighted
Groupie

BoostUp! Order cancelled for no reason

I ordered the IPhone 8 Plus 64GB Silver today and paid for next day shipping, but I checked to see the tracking through my email and it said ORDER CANCLED. I didn't get any notification or nothing. Someone please help
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: BoostUp! Order cancelled for no reason

Hi there, themcintyre. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. 

Please, make sure that the shipping and billing address are the same. Otherwise, it may cause the order to be cancelled. 

Groupie

I've already done that and it still was canceled. Any other solution?
Agent

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the order number, phone number and PIN.

Can I get some help also? How do I private message you?
Agent

Hi there, Juliansmom16. Thanks for contacting us. To send a private message just click on the profile of any user and, in the next screen, click 'send this user a private message'. 

boostup cancelled

I have a problem with boostup I want to buy or get the samsung galaxy A20 but everytime I go to buy it it tells me its cancelled it's happened twice so far I spoke with a agent who said it was on their end and told me to try it again and it still was cancelled can someone please help fix this
Agent

Re: boostup cancelled

Hi there, @joshjenks222! We have replied to your PM, please check your inbox.