BoostUp Order Number never given . No human I can talk to

Go to solution

BoostUp Order Number never given . No human I can talk to

On Sept 4 I ordered a Samsung A20 thru the BoostUp program and paid the initial price PLUS my new Monthly Amount was paid in advance. I chose the 3-5 day Shipping.

It’s now Sept 10 and I have NEVER been given an Order Number so I’m going to assume that my Order was NEVER placed.

All I have is a Contract Number and Installment Number in PDF form.
I have tried every BOOST phone number and can not get a human to talk to.
I’m beyond mad about this as I’ve been an on time paying customer for years and can’t believe this is their treatment!

Someone please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: BoostUp Order Number never given . No human I can talk to

Oh no! Let’s get this resolved for you ASAP. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

3 REPLIES 3

Oh no! Let’s get this resolved for you ASAP. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

I wanted to cancel a order that I just did.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Bkrsmkss. Thanks for contacting us. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.