Boost stole money from my account..

Go to solution
Accomplice

Boost stole money from my account..

Ordered a boost up phone. Paid taxes and fees. Made sure the shipping is the same for the billing address on the card I used to purchase the new phone. The order went through. Got w confirmation code. Check back a couple hours later. My order is canceled and the money was withdrawn from my account. I’m a dissatisfied customer who wants their phone ordered or wants their money back pronto. I have screen shots of all the evidence.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

@RT2050: For you to send a me a Private Message, you only need to click on my username, which will take you to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Accomplice

I am a paying customer. This is nit right.

Agent

Hello, @RT2050. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us your order number through PM so we can take a look. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

~Nosh_CxUx
Accomplice

Agent

@RT2050: Please don't share this type of info in public. Send us a Private Message instead. 

~Nosh_CxUx
Accomplice

I’m trying to figure out how to use this
Agent

@RT2050: For you to send a me a Private Message, you only need to click on my username, which will take you to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

Accomplice

There is not a button iv been trying to message back for 15 mins now and iv been trying to find the button
Agent

@RT2050: Did you confirm your email when you sign up to this forum? You are sent an email with a link you must click to confirm your email. 

~Nosh_CxUx
Accomplice

Yup...stole over $125 from my past virgin acct.   boost is sucks!