Boost or T-mobile/Metro

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost or T-mobile/Metro

Im a loyal costumer to boost mobile, In my 3 years I've never ONCE missed a payment, But boost lacks what it had when I first joined which was deals. I was able to purchase an iphone 7 $200 off due to them not only selling iphones $100 off, but  adding a 2nd seasonal discount. Now it seems they've stopped this, Along with a 3 week wait just for the newest XS Max, while other mvno's have surpassed them (don't know if this is because of the merger) but with that being said.

T-mobile and Metro (by t-mobile)  have stepped their games up, Now offering great deals, and better service than sprint. Amazon prime and google storage (great for those who don't have iphones) It almost seems as if boost just cant compete.

Im currently thinking of switching to t-mobile or metro not only for the service but benefits such as netflix, and amazon prime, T-Mobile Tuesday, More LTE Bands, VOLTE (Making a phone call and using internet) . Of course boost has tidal, but spotify and apple music are more convenient to the average consumer in my opinion. I just feel T-mobile has stepped the game up and boost is slacking, as well as sprint.

Being a loyal customer for so long I thought i'd ask the community my QUESTION, Should I switch to t-mobile and or metro by tmobile. 

2 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Boost or T-mobile/Metro

The grass is not always greener, but It seems that the other companies may be better suited for you. Boost will still be here when their issues become a nuisance...
Accomplice

Re: Boost or T-mobile/Metro

Imho , metro service sucks ! I'm fairly happy with boost, so far.