Boost-Up orders canceled

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Boost-Up orders canceled

I m also having the same problem. I tried placing the order 3 times and all was canceled without any reason. I tried using different cards too. can you tell us what is realy going on? dont tell me its my card because my bank said no problem with it.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there @jayjaydol1. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Is the billing address the same as the shipping address and the address set in your account?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

i made sure evrything is correct before completing the order. i went to the store but they dont have the phone I want, I guess they are also having issue ordering for their items. what is realy going on?
Highlighted
Agent

What phone are you trying to purchase @jayjaydol1?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

iphone xs max 64gb gold 33/mo
Highlighted
Agent

Are you trying to purchase the phone with the BoostUp? @jayjaydol1. If yes, please send us a private message with your phone number.

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's the standard answer I've seen on hundreds and hundreds of people's questions. Is anyone out there actually been able to order a boost up phone?the customer service refuses to do anything to help or actually give real answer. Even when both addresses match up, Wich is customer services standard question to ask you or excuse, the offer it still doesn't work. I've tried multiple times to order and my order gets canceled. I've seen this happens to many many customers with Boost Mobile and after many tries over days and weeks even is still not fixed. It seems Boost Mobile is either incapable of helping or refuses to help her customers all I want to do is buy the phone I want to give you my money but I guess they don't want to keep business. oh and as Ive seen on other posts their customer service just hung up on me today as well. What the hell is going on I am offering you my money why do you not want it?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Sejuxta! We recommend visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store to place the order. You can locate your nearest store using your zip code here at https://www.boostmobile.com/stores.html.

Highlighted
Accomplice

All good and well but why is this such a huge ongoing issue for so many customer? Is boost Mobile just apathetic or is this some kind of scam? I can't imagine any company that was worth even a little would leave so many customers out in the cold. And the pre planned answers aren't even answers. I have yet to see anybody that boost Mobile solved this problem for
Highlighted
Groupie

I’m having this same issue !!! No one seems to know what is going on.