Boost-Up orders canceled

Go to solution
Groupie

Boost-Up orders canceled

So, I've been trying for the past few days to order a phone through the online site but to no avail. I've tried at least 6 or 7 times to get a phone online but no matter how many times I try it, the order gets canceled within a few hours. I wait until I see the money back in my account before I order again FYI. Earlier today I got sick of it and decided to call tech support about and after maybe 10 minutes on the phone I got the guy to order a phone through their own site. I went online to sign the online contract for it but instead of the phone being processed, I checked it again in a few hours and the order was canceled as well. I really wanted to upgrade to another phone especially because my own phone is currently on its last leg, but apparently I'm not allowed to order a new phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boost-Up orders canceled

Hi there! Really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this. In this case, we recommend you to visit a store to purchase the phone. If you have questions about why the order was cancelled, please send an email to fr_pre-paid@sprint.com. Besides this, is there anything else that we can assist you with?

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
Agent

Hi there! Really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this. In this case, we recommend you to visit a store to purchase the phone. If you have questions about why the order was cancelled, please send an email to fr_pre-paid@sprint.com. Besides this, is there anything else that we can assist you with?

View solution in original post

Groupie

Nope, Thank you for responding. I'll try emailing to see what is happening and visit a store if i can...
Agent

Sounds good! Besides this, is there anything else that we can assist you with?

Groupie

Not that I can think of
Agent

It’s our pleasure. Have a great day!

Groupie

HI Ive been trying to order an iPhone 7 plus but the order keeps getting cancelled I called to make sure everything was okay and they said the order is fine but it is still getting cancelled

Groupie

i ordered a iphone XR , Wednesday and i did the expected next day delivery , i also used a real bank card so today i checked to see when it was coming in and it said order CANCELLED ...... why is that ?

Agent

Hey there, amaya001! Let’s get this thing resolved for you. Can you please private message us with your phone number, pin code, and order number to verify your account? Thanks!

Groupie

how can i private message