Boost-Up orders canceled

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Boost-Up orders canceled

Trying to purchase the Samsung J7 prime it says 1 $ down and then 12$ extra on top of my monthly bill of 50$
Agent

What phone are you trying to purchase? 

Agent

Can you please send us a private message? 

Accomplice

How do I do this and to whom?
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Trying to buy the J7 prime it's 1 down then 12$ extra a month the total ( with no shipping! Yet it was still shipping!..lol) total was 16.95 to obtain thru the store on my account
Agent

Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, and order number to further investigate. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I’m having the same problem with Boost Up. They told me that it’s my bank account that is the problem but when I call them they said the transaction was approved. As for buying it at the store, they want $100 more. I’m running out of options because you guys just have us going in circles and it’s tiring honestly..
Accomplice

They always have an excuse. It’s your bank account, credit card, etc, NO it’s not! Then they tell you to go to store where they don’t carry the phone you want. I solved my problem by dropping them and going with another carrier. Could not be happier! More than 9 attempts to purchase a phone is ridiculous! 

Enthusiast

Hi! I am also having the same issue trying to order the iPhone 8. I’ve order three times now! This is really frustrating, how can I fix this???