Boost Up order keeps getting canceled

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Boost Up order keeps getting canceled

I've tried to order a phone using the boost up and every time I order it. I check the status and it says canceled. I need help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boost Up order keeps getting canceled

Hey there, ldav1212! Let’s get this thing resolved for you. Can you please private message us with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

6 REPLIES
Agent

Hey there, ldav1212! Let’s get this thing resolved for you. Can you please private message us with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

bf3 Groupie
Groupie

I order the iphone 7 plus with boost up, i got the email saying it was confirmed but when i checked to track the order it had said it was cancelled. why is it cancelling??

Agent

Hey there, bf3! Let’s get this thing resolved for you. Can you please private message us with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

Groupie

Helllo @Fonsy82. I’m desperately trying to get in contact with someone about a boost up order I placed over a month ago. Boost cancelled my order and never gave me my money back. I could never get anyone on the phone they kept transferring me and I don’t know how to send a private message on here. Pleaseeeeeee helppp

Hey there, Phalekaj1988! To send me a private message, please click on my user name and select to send a private message.

I just ordered a Iphone 7 Plus with BoostUp as well and it canceled my order as well